Things to keep in mind
Cleaning is the last thing on your mind if you are planning to move out. However if you want your bond back it is something which needs to be done before you move out. Getting the cleaning done on your own is not such a good idea. With so many things on your mind you just can spend time with a mop and duster in your hand. The better idea is to hire someone else perform the end of lease cleaning for you.
After all your bond money is almost equivalent to the one month rent which you pay on your house. Therefore if you want that back, it’s better to hire cleaning services in Melbourne right away.
Though you might consider it as an additional cost, but often you do have to spend a little bit in order to save more. The same is the case with the best end of lease cleaning in Melbourne. By paying a nominal amount you get to save up the much needed cash you get from your bond payment. If you decided to forego the cleaning you lose your bond money as well.
Most end of lease cleaning services start from as low as a $20 per hour. However there are some companies which would charge you for the complete cleaning package as well. So choose wisely. Choose a cleaning company which is well within your budget.
What you can expect at an end of lease cleaning
When getting an end of lease cleaning done at your home you can expect all of the following services
- Top to bottom thorough cleaning of your home. The basic cost which is allotted actually depends upon the number of rooms in your home. The bigger your house the more you would be charged for the cleaning services.
- Most services offer a thorough cleaning this would include cleaning all the kitchen ware as well. This includes the stove tops, the oven, dish washers and the counters or kitchen islands if any.
- Some people fear that if they have an end of lease cleaning done, they would have to stay out for at least two or three days. Here is where they are wrong. Though it may take ages for out to clean the whole place, a professional can get the whole work done in just a few hours. That is because they have the right equipment and cleaners to carry out all kinds of tough cleaning jobs.
- While you might think you could do the same amount of cleaning free of cost you are actually underestimating the amount of hard work which needs to be done. Also you would have to deal with fixtures and appliances which have never been cleaned before and have almost about year of grime and dust to contend with.
- Plus you also have a money back guarantee and you won’t face ay issues getting all your bond money back when you show the end of lease cleaning receipt to the home owner.
For more information on end of lease cleaning in Melbourne, make sure you contact a registered business.